Star Wars: Episode 7: The Force Awakens Miniquiz
Beng and Ozee Returns with
Beng and Ozee Present: Star Wars: Episode 7: The Force Awakens Miniquiz
1. Why was Han Solo killed in the movie?
a) By killing his father, Kylo Ren would have overcome his fear of the Dark Side
b) The death of Solo would be a turning point for the Star Wars series
c) Harrison Ford's salary took up 30% of the film budget
2. Who is the elderly hologram figure giving advice to Kylo Ren on a plot to overthrow the Resistance?
a) Supreme Leader Snoke
b) Emperor Palpatine
c) Mahathir Mohamad
3. How did the Resistance overcome the odds and destroy StarKiller?
a) Planning and execution of General Organa's forces
b) Han Solo and Finn's infiltration into the base
c) Just follow what the rebels did in Episode 4
4. What was the large industrial destructive machine used in the movie, and what did it destroy?
a) The Deathstar and it destroyed the planet Alderaan
b) Starkiller base and it destroyed the Hosnian System
c) 1MDB and it destroyed the Malaysian Ringgit exchange rate
5. My did the movie goers cry in the movie?
a) They cried during Han Solo's death who were their hero for over 3 decades. Ob) JJ Abraham did an amazing job in this movie, it rejuvenated the entire franchise
c) After the success of Marvel movies and now Star Wars, Disney stock are too expensive to purchase
6. Who is the Supreme Leader Snoke?
a) The man behind the curtain controling the First Order
b) The most powerful Sith Lord the Galaxy has ever seen
c) It's Andy Serkis as an overgrown Smeagol
7. Where did the First Order come from?
a) They are the reminiscent of the Galactic Empire's top military men after the death of Emperor Palpatine
b) They are the reminiscent of the New Republic's Senate after the Clone army killed their Jedi Masters
c) They are the reminiscent of 1MDB's board of directors after 1MDB went bankrupt
8. What does "Force Awakens" mean?
a. The presence of the Force has not been felt more many years and now it has reappeared.
b. The return of the Dark Side in assisting the First Order to take over the Galaxy
c. The return of the bull for Disney shares after the release of the new Star Wars movie
9. Why did Luke Skywalker went into hiding at the beginning of the movie?
a. He felt ashamed that Kylo Ren killed all his pupils under his watch.
b. He did not want to be used by the Dark Side to take over the Galaxy
c. He was running away from loan sharks after making a bet that this new Star Wars will suck as bad as the prequel.
10. What is the famous quote from Star Wars which everyone uses?
a. May the Force be with you (if you are a Star Wars fan, you will know this)
b. Live long and prosper (if you are a Star Trek fan, you will know this)
c. Save Martha (if you wasted 20 bucks to watch that piece of manure "Batman v Superman", you will know this)
11. What data / information did BB8 have that the First Order will go all over the Galaxy for?
a. The last known location of Luke Skywalker
b. The stolen plans of the Death Star and how to destroy it
c. Daisy Ridley sex tape
12. What was the best and climatic fight scene... ever!!!??
a. Rey vs Kylo Ren in Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens
b. Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader in Star Wars 5: The Empire Strikes Back
c. Tun Mahathir vs DS Najib in Nothing2hide forum
13. What did Darth Vader say to Luke Skywalker that Luke replied "No. No. That's not true. That's impossible".
a. I am your father.
b. The Star Wars prequels will totally suck.
c. 1MDB will default on their loan payments and bond payments.
14. What was the downfall of the Galactic Empire?
a. After the death of Emperor Palpatine, there was no clear chain of command for the Galactic Empire.
b. The Dark Side did not have a anyone to take over the Emperor as Darth Vader has also died.
c. Having just built a new Death Star and have it destroyed in the Battle of Endor, the Galactic Empire was not able to pay their creditors. This led to multiple payment defaults which the Galactic Empire was force to go through debt restructuring. With the new debt structuring in place, the Galactic Empire was able to make monthly payment until the Central Galactic Bank decided to increase interest rates and stock market index started to plummet. This led to higher interest payment which the Galactic Empire could not pay which further resulted in the Galactic Empire's asset being liquidated to repay the creditors.
15. Why did the First Order send troops to Takodana?
a) They tracked the Millenium Falcon with the map to Skywalker there
b) They were looking for Han Solo
c) The place is obviously harbouring illegal foreign workers
16. How did the girl Rey become more powerful than Kylo Ren in harnessing the Force?
a) She is related to the Skywalker family
b) She stole the power from Darth Vader
c) She voted for Hillary Clinton
17. What myth was dispelled in this Star Wars episode?
a) That Luke Skywalker had died
b) That Finn was a Jedi
c) That the black guy always dies first
18. Finn was the first black protagonist character in the Star Wars movie franchisee. What stereotype or previous understanding did Finn prove wrong?
a. A non force being is able to wield a light saber.
b. A black man can also be Storm Trooper
c. It's not the black actor who dies first. It could also be the old overpaid actor.
19. Up till the end of the movie, Rey's background is not shown to the movie gooers. Who do you think Rey is related to?
a. She is related to Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master who went into hiding from the First Order
b. She is related to Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight who went into hiding from the Galactic Empire
c. She is related to Jho Low, Malaysian Tycoon who went into hiding from the Malaysian public.
Name the following (in order) - the Smuggler, the Traitor and the Man in hiding
a) Han Solo, Finn and Luke Skywalker
b) Rey, Kylo Ren and Poe Dameron
c) Najip, Mahathir and Jho Low
Real Steel Miniquiz
1. What was the main story line for Real Steel?
a) It was about the relationship and love between a father and his son.
b) The struggles of a underdog fighting bot against all odds.
c) To show Michael Bay that not all robot movies suck ass like Transformers.
2. Who lead team Zeus, the power, undisputed champion of the Real Steel competition?
a) Hot rich Russion, Farra Lemcova.
b) Arrogant, robot designer genius Tak Mashido.
c) Fatty Rosmah
3. What is the most watched battle between the controlled bots called?
a) Robot Fighting League
b) Robot Bashing League
c) General Elections 2012
4. What technology is the most apparent in Real Steel?
a) Voice Command
b) Shadow Movement
c) CGI ripped off from Transformers
Take Free Advanced Big 30 Personality Testpersonality tests by similarminds.com
Advanced Big 30 Personality Test Results
|Sociability |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||80% |
|Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||||| ||56% |
|Assertiveness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||87% |
|Activity Level ||||||||||||||||| ||50% |
|Excitement-Seeking ||||||||||||||||| ||45% |
|Enthusiasm |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||81% |
|Extroversion ||||||||||||||||||||||| ||66% |
|Trust |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||79% |
|Morality ||||||||||||||||||||||| ||67% |
|Altruism ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||94% |
|Cooperation ||||||||||||||||||||||| ||62% |
|Modesty |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||87% |
|Sympathy ||||||||||||||||| ||50% |
|Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||73% |
|Confidence ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||91% |
|Neatness ||||||||||||||||||||||| ||61% |
|Dutifulness |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||78% |
|Achievement |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||78% |
|Self-Discipline |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||84% |
|Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||72% |
|Orderliness |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||77% |
|Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||82% |
|Volatility |||||||||||||||||||| ||57% |
|Depression ||||| ||7% |
|Self-Consciousness |||||||||||||| ||36% |
|Impulsiveness |||||||| ||19% |
|Vulnerability ||||||||||| ||23% |
|Emotional Stability ||||||||||||||||||||||| ||63% |
|Imagination ||||||||||||||||| ||42% |
|Artistic Interests |||||||||||||||||||| ||52% |
|Introspection ||||||||||||||||||||||| ||63% |
|Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||71% |
|Intellect |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||84% |
|Liberalism ||||| ||6% |
|Openmindedness |||||||||||||||||||| ||53% |
Just watch the P. Ramlee documentary on History Channel. Felt sad how P. Ramlee was treated and rejected during the last few years of him life especially when being labeled as a "has been" and non-profitable yet his movies are enjoyed till today by all Malaysians and others. Nearly all local movies now are either hopeless or totally useless in every sense from either globally commercial, artistically or intellectually. Other then a few local directors like the late Yasmin Ahmad, Afdlin Shauki and Kabir Bhatia, who has the potential to bring local movie industry to an international level, P. Ramlee could have changed the landscape of the local movies industry with his vision and passion of keeping the Malay culture in his movies bringing his movies also other local movies to the international level. What a waste that locally he was outcast but yet at the same time, he was adored and love by foreign movie industry. Hope that one day, Malaysia movie industry will be able to compete internationally.
Is Anwar Ibrahim A Zionist Agent?
My piece Antara Dua KJ, http://thoughtsintangents.blogspot.com/2008/04/antara-dua-kj.html, seems to have engendered quite a lot of interest, but not of the sort I expected... ah the wonders of writing, especially a blog! Instead of reminding people of the existence of another dangerous KJ lurking in the corridors of PAS, I seem to have caused people to ask again whether Anwar is really a Zionist or a Zionist Agent.
Since Anwar is now claiming that he's going to be the next PM, I see it as my civic duty to present some observations:
1) Anwar's Very Close To The Poster Boy Of Zionist Interests In The Bush Era, Paul Wolfowitz:
- Wolfowitz, whilst building a love-nest as World Bank Chief, also appointed Anwar as an officer of the World Bank to channel development funds into the tsunami hit Acheh region.
- Before you say this is because Wolfowitz thought Anwar was 'competent', remember how Wolfowitz has a habit of appointing his chums into World Bank positions - one being a girl-chum, resulting in his sacking!
- Wolfowitz's close freindship with Anwar was captured on a photo of their meeting in Germany soon after Anwar's surgery circulated widely in the Middle-East. This made Pak-Pak Arab feel quite angry towards Anwar.
- And if I may quote wikipedia,"In an interview on the BBC Hardtalk program after his release from prison, Anwar admitted to his friendship with Paul Wolfowitz, the former US deputy Secretary of Defence and former World Bank President." Read for yourself:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_Ibrahim
2) Anwar is famously lauded for having been a visiting lecturer and speaker at Johns Hopkins University among other US and European universities that are also hotbeds of intellectual zionism. Of course, it could be because Anwar is such an expert in his field... not sure what it is exactly outside of politics... Or maybe he's not a zionist, but a friend of the Skull and Bones, you know, Bush's 'club', that also have such strong influence over these institutions.
Interestingly, over the course of the election campaign Anwar disappeared for a while to Singapore, supposedly due to a commitment to lecture there which he 'could not get out of'. Rubbish lah, have you ever heard of anyone saying campaigning for a national election is an unacceptable reason to be excused from an overseas commitment? So why did Anwar really have to visit a Zionist-inclined state's institution in the middle of an election? Money? Instructions?
3) For a person who was out of work for 9 years (being in prison and all), Anwar sure has a lot of money! Not only has his family been living quite well, he's even able to fund his own party, PKR! So where is all this money coming from? We know the guy is not earning from a regular high-paying job; he's even stopped lecturing at those prestigious universities mentioned at 2)! 3 possibilities:
- He was corrupt before, so corrupt that he had enough money to sustain a political party for 10 years, on top of his family commitments and even flying all over the world! So, if he was corrupt and PKR's struggle is being funded by the fruits of his past corruption, does it make sense to think of him as a 'saviour' from corruption in our land? We thought we had a 'Mr Clean' once before, see what happened!
- He's using money from Arab contributors. Arab contributors? Hahahahaha! This was what Anwar claimed in the past too! OK, lets take this theory at its word, so, Arabs are paying for his political struggle. Are you comfortable with a PM funded by Arabs Mr DAP and Mr Hindraf?
- He's getting money from the Zionist West. Why the Zionist West, why not just the West? Because the cold war is over, and since then, the only westerners funding dissidents outside of China, especially in Muslim countries, are Zionist organisations pursuing the "New World Order", whether they by Israeli, American or British Zionists.
4) By far the most damning observation of Anwar's Zionist tendencies is how he has always been a favoured Muslim leader of the Zionist press. This stretches to even before he was removed from UMNO and was a point of criticism by many of his current allies in PAS! In fact, there is sufficient distrust in PAS of Anwar for there to be hope I would say.
Surely Anwar's hero status among the Zionist press worldwide, in god times and bad, show him as a clear 'agent' of their interests? Else, why would they continue to bother with him after his fall? Does this also not explain his non-committal stance on many things in the foreign press.
I am of course ignoring the possibility of a local fund-source for PKR as I tend to think no one but Daim could possibly have that much money, except for Anwar of course as per 1. above. So, do you prefer to believe Anwar was SO corrupt at the high risk of him still being so, or believe he is still a puppet of his old Arab masters, however unlikely, or that he's a Zionist?
I have of course happily stayed away from the more fringe ideas to support the theory that Anwar is a Zionist, such as how PKR's 'black eye' symbol looks distrubingly like the 'eye of Zion'. I've also chosen not to highlight Anwar's willingness to succumb to the IMF during the Asian Crisis or on his past poor ministerial performance, e.g. the RM9 Billion forex loses during his time.
Nevertheless, we really should be asking these and other questions to re-discover who Anwar really is, especially if he continues to claim he is close to becoming our next PM! For the key question would then be, do we really want Anwar Ibrahim as our PM? Brrrrrr....
US Plans & US Scheming in Malaysia
| US Plans & US Scheming in Malaysia || || || |
| Posted by Raja Petra |
| Sunday, 30 March 2008 |
By Little Bird He was the military dictator of Panama from 1983 to 1989? Noriega also worked with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from the late 1950s to the 1980s. From 1967 he was on the contractual payroll of the CIA.
Does anyone recall Manuel Antonio Noriega?
In 1989, the general was overthrown and captured in the United States invasion of Panama. He was detained, taken to the United States, and jailed for 40 years on charges of money-laundering, gun-running and drug-dealing, of all things. The fact that he was on the CIA's payroll and that Condor Airlines flew the drugs over escaped the scrutiny of the American courts.
Why was Noriega jailed by Bush Senior? Among other things Noriega had plans for the Panama Canal. He was also a gun-runner, a drug-dealer and a regular bad guy - a perfect accomplice for the CIA. He did not like a treaty that had been signed in 1977 between President Jimmy Carter and General Omar Torrijos, previous ruler of Panama. Noriega wanted 100% control over the Panama Canal. The Americans would have no such thing.
In the geography of the world, the Panama Canal, the Suez Canal, the Straits of Hormuz which guards the entrance to the Persian Gulf, the Bab Al Mandeb which controls entry into the Red Sea, and of course the Straits of Malacca, are five key chokepoints or gateways that can control the fate of nations. The US will not allow anyone control or threaten any of these chokepoints around the world.
Hence, throughout US meddling in foreign affairs post WW2, all these chokepoints have seen non stop conflict, except maybe in the area around the Straits of Malacca. Is this exception going to disappear? Our fate is in our hands. First we must believe this. And let’s keep our eyes and ears open.
The Gulf of Aden leads to the 20 mile wide Bab Al Mandeb, which is the opening to the Red Sea. In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, the Egyptians blockaded this 20 mile waterway to isolate Israel. The Bab El Mandeb and the Gulf of Aden are bordered by Eritrea, Somalia, Yemen, Djibouti, Ethiopia etc. See this map : http://www.eoearth.org/article/Bab_el-Mandeb .
These are all 'CNN names' - we hear of these places every night on CNN. Is it any surprise that we see never ending US involvement for control in all these places. The US really cannot have anyone threaten or control any of these five chokepoints around the world.
Hence the firm American grip on Egypt and also Saudi Arabia, the littoral states which guard the approaches to the Suez Canal. Unknown to most human beings, the United States has maintained a US Marines Naval base at Sharm El Sheikh in the Egyptian Sinai Peninsula since the Camp David Accords in 1978. This Marine Base guards the entrance to the Gulf of Aqaba, which leads into the Suez Canal. This US Marine Base in Egypt is not even listed on the US Marine Corps website. How do 'we' know its there?
The US now has full control of the Persian Gulf. The Straits of Hormuz is bordered by Iraq, which is now a US colony. When Saddam got too big for his camel they took him out. Osama bin Ladin was also a CIA agent. But since no one has seen him, we do not even know if he exists. Now they are threatening war against Iran not because they fear that Iran will not sell their oil. (If the Iranians don’t sell their oil they will have to drink it for breakfast). They are threatening Iran because Iran has stated publicly that in the event of any conflict or attack they have the capacity to close the Straits of Hormuz.
Which leaves us with just one more chokepoint - the Straits of Malacca. One well-informed observer says that the Straits of Malacca now forms part of US strategic planning in the 'containment of China' policy. Indonesia is already in the American orbit. It only leaves Malaysia. And just like Indonesia, there is also oil in Malaysia. Which makes Malaysia doubly attractive.
(Dont be fooled. Panama, Somalia, Eritrea, Yemen, Myanmar, etc., have maybe 20% of Malaysia's GDP, individually. They have little or no oil, no palm oil, no tin, no timber, and they do not provide 5% of US imports. Yet the US has so much strategic interest in these countries. Malaysia has all the above and more. And there are billions of US Dollars invested in this country. So don’t think they have no plans for us. They safeguard their investments)
Hence, all the rumours recently that the local 'Manchurian Candidate' met the Americans in Singapore where he was given a substantial amount of money.. (The Manchurian Candidate was a Cold War movie thriller which portrayed the son of a prominent, political family who was brainwashed by the Russians as an unwitting assassin for them). Hence all the offers and counter-offers going on to buy this and that MP around the country. Before, only one side had all the money, but now it appears that both sides have got tons of money. Where did this money come from?
The United States also has control of the Internet. When Tun Dr Siti Hasmah was visiting Iraq before the attack by Bush, all of a sudden the telephone connections from Iraq to Malaysia and this part of the world went dead. They can shut off the Internet too, at will. For example, if their Manchurian Candidate in Malaysia is under attack by the Blogs, imagine what they can do on the Net. Even RPK will not be able to do anything.
If the gringos get involved in our affairs, we will really see people disappearing in the middle of the night. Remember the time of Marcos? The time of Suharto? The time of the Argentine generals? The time of Pinochet? They know who the Bloggers are too.
Mucho gusto amigos. How ye’all doin’?
Antara Dua KJ
Dalam keghairahan kita mewar-warkan pengaruh seorang KJ, Khairy Jamaluddin, dalam mencatur jahanamnya pengaruh Melayu di tanah sendiri, kita harus waspada akan hadirnya seorang lagi insan 'seabjad' sebagai pendukung kehancuran negara-bangsa. Siapakah gerangan KJ yang lagi satu ini jika bukan Kamaruddin Jaafar, teman setia Anwar Ibrahim.
Kamaruddin Jaafar? Bukankah beliau Setiausaha Agung PAS sekarang? Kalau beliau benar-benar setia kepada Anwar Ibrahim, kenapakah beliau tidak menyertai PKR? Tidakkah tindakan menyertai PKR juga lebih sesuai dengan naluri KJ ini yang juga seorang 'intelek' dan pemacu Institut Kajian Dasar suatu masa dahulu? Ini profilnya: http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaruddin_Jaafar
Anwar Ibrahim mungkin ada pelbagai kepincangan, tetapi kalau tidak licik berpolitik, tidak mungkin beliau dapat menghinggapi sebentar kedudukan Timbalan Presiden UMNO dahulu. Masuknya Kamaruddin Jaafar ke dalam PAS sebenarnya sebahagian dari usaha Anwar untuk memastikan pengaruh beliau tetap tegar dalam PAS mahupun UMNO selepas kejatuhannya.
Lihat sahaja betapa ramai kuncu-kuncu Anwar yang tidak lari dari UMNO, malah mengisytihar 'taubat' sekuat-kuatnya semata-mata untuk kekal menghendap di PWTC. Malah, ramai juga penyokong kuat dan 'fan-club' Anwar dari zaman reformasi yang kemudiannya menyertai UMNO, seperti Khairy Jamaluddin bersama-sama puak-puak yang kini dikenali sebagai penghuni Tingkat 4.
Persamaan antara KJ tua (Kamaruddin) dan KJ muda (Khairy) ini ketara sekali. Mereka berdua-dua tetap taksub Anwar tetapi cukup handal bermuka-muka. Kedua-duanya kaya hasil usaha mengkroni (KJ tua) atau menepot (KJ muda). Katanya kedua-duanya pandai-pandai belaka, dengan IKD lah, dengan Oxford lah.
Kini mereka juga bersatu dalam suatu misi, iaitu pemusnahan UMNO demi menaikan Anwar Ibrahim sebagai Perdana Menteri boneka Zionis pertama Malaysia.
KJ tua melakukan ini secara langsung dan sengaja. Dengan kedudukan kuatnya sebagai Setiausaha Agung PAS serta antara penyumbang wang terbanyak kepada parti tersebut, beliau telah menolak usaha pembentukan kerajaan BN-PAS, bermajoriti Melayu serta Islam, di negeri-negeri Selangor dan Perak mahupun di Parlimen. Ini walaupun usaha tersebut direstui Tok Guru dan sekaligus membatalkan 2 kedudukan Menteri kabinet pusat serta MB Selangor untuk PAS.
KJ muda pula mendukung Anwar secara tidak langsung dan tak sengaja. Dengan kedudukan kuatnya sebagai menantu Pak Lah, beliau tak putus-putus mengesyorkan supaya bapa mertuanya kekal di tampuk kuasa, sekaligus menguatkan keupayaan Anwar bagi menarik ahli Parlimen UMNO untuk 'lompat pagar' ke dalam KeAdilan. Ini pula selepas calon-calon BN pilihan KJ muda untuk PRU-12 terlalu ramai kecundang di tangan calon PKR!
Menarik sekali, dalam sengaja dan tidak sengaja mereka, kedua-dua KJ kelihatan berganding tenaga dalam usaha merealisasikan cita-cita idola mereka, Anwar Ibrahim. Malang sekali bagi mereka, kerajaan PKR yang bakal dibentuk pasti lain sekali dari kerajaan BN berkepimpinan UMNO dahulu mahupun kerajaan PAS yang berlandaskan Islam.
Kerajaan Anwar Ibrahim bakal mirip kerajaan Bollywood di mana jalan kerja dihindari pertelagahan PAS-DAP, persengkataan PKR India Liberal-PKR Melayu 'lompat pagar' dari UMNO, kepincangan kemampuan pentadbiran Anwar sendiri, namun tetap syok sendiri akibat kelincahan penarik tali boneka Zionisnya.
Oh ya, pasti kerajaan Anwar juga akan ada 2 Menteri kabinet yang sering bersengketa, KJ tua dan KJ muda!