Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Monday, September 13, 2004

Dinner at Chili's

A few weekends ago, the guys from Penang came down for a short roadtrip. So I met up with them for a few occasions such as eating dinner at Chili’s. Chili’s…. man, that place has got to be one of the best place to eat. Price is kinda pricy but worth it because the amount of food that they give you is unimaginable.

Every time I go to Chili’s, I’ll be complaining that I’m so hungry that I could eat a horse but once leaving restaurant I’ll be complaining that they give tooooooooooo…….. much to eat. Never the less, Chili’s has never disappointed me before.


Carrie, Shen, me and Nick (I'm not photogenic so I don't smile on camera which at times makes me look stupid)


Jo Lynn, Ah Chan and Carrie(again, but since good on the eyes, I don't mind)


Talk about stupid poses; that's Austin, Sol and Darius

Here’s the photo album for that road trip.