Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My previous job.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My daily life consist of me dragging myself to the office only to be greeted by an extremely slothful team of un-creative bunch of loafers who makes a coma victim look like a cotton field African slave. The prime time of my day would be retiring to the men’s restroom for me to sit on the throne of pleasure, not to relive myself but to rejuvenate my personal morale from total boredom by taking a short nap but only to be awaken by the sound and smell of someone who has intestinal difficulty from the other stalls. After work, I would plan an even more elaborate scheme on how to kill time and reduce my total boredom of the following day. Friday would be the highlight of the week as it would continue to 2 days of joyful weekend where I would cherish it with friends and family but only to be sadden by the coming Monday when the cycle continues again. *Sigh!!!