Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Streamyx story

I got a call on Friday by the guys at TM Net and asking me to make an appoinment to come to my house to install Streamyx on Saturday. I was supprise that they called. I was told horrible stories by people about their services before. After registering, TM Net would come only after a month and they'll just come without setting up an appointment. If no one was at home they'll just leave a note saying that they came and no one was at home. And I only registered Streamyx together with my new phone line a week before. Having this new revelation, I wanted to write fantastic comments about Telekom in my blog. Unfortunately......

This was the coversation I had:
Dude: Apa number you pakai kat sini?
Me : 5638 xxxx
Dude: Dalam paper saya 5631 xxxx.
Me : Ehhh... Macam mana boleh macam tu. Masa saya register number ni sekali ngan Streamyx. Orang kat Kedai Telekom yang tulis number ni. Tengok. Ni yang dia printkan. Number baru saya.
Dude : Ni dia tulis 5631 xxx.
Me : Ehhh.... Celaka punya wireman. Dia dah datang pasang number salah untuk akulah. Tak guna betul.

So end of the story, the idiots who came to set up my phone line, messed up the number. They gave me some poor souls number instead of the one that the're suppose to give. Damn idiots. I thought that I wanted to say something nice about Telekom but as usual, they will one way or another fuck up the situation. Thank you Telekom for the excellent service.