Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Everyone is into blogging

Recently I noticed that a shit load of people are jumping into the blogging scene. First example.... me. I started blogging, when I started reading people's blogs. Either people I knew or even some random person. Some wrote what they did daily and some wrote what they were thinking. Some were interesting to read but many were just fucking boring. Seriously! I mean, who the fuck wants to know what the fuck you bought at the fish market. Interesting blogs that I always read are Technicolor-dream.org and The Immaculate Phylum, even though I don't think they know I or my blog exist.

When I started blogging, all I wrote were just rubbish. Just some nonsense that I thought of or some rubbish that I got from my mail. Rubbish!

Anyways, since I started blogging, I noticed that a few of my friends actual started their blog themselves. Firstly, Funky who basically complains in his blog about …..anything. From people he interacts with, to his life, to work to ……. anything. Then there’s Daniel Chan who writes about his life and how his life sucks! Dude, take a number, everyone else is in the same boat as you are. Finally, there’s Shen who’s been blogging for quite some time but recently revamped his blog to cater the every growing popularity of the blog readers. He did a total make over and also added, a comment box, a chat box and also discovered how to use Hello.

All I can say is that blogging is a fun way to express one’s self in any aspect such as one’s ideas, thought, daily activities, politics or anything he or she wishes to express and tell the world about. Just make sure not to misuse blogging to express racism and other negative elements in this modern civil society. There are certain responsibilities that bloggers need to know and understand before they start typing. I wish all the best to all the bloggers out there and keep on blogging.

In other news, I got good shit today. Aaaahhh.....