Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Sunday, August 22, 2004

BBQ in Penang

Last night, some kind of weird BBQ took place in some beach in Penang. Initially I was invited, but unfortunately the invitation came a bit too late. Too late? Well its more like "not telling in advance so that I can plan my trip to Penang" kind of late. To travel to Penang and KL isn't like travelling from Subang Jaya to Genting.

Penang to KL would require at least 3 1/2 hours on the road if one would to drive and more or less about 5 hours if one would to take the bus. This idiot Shen wants to make a "Suprise BBQ" in the last minute to someone who works and stays 350 km away from the BBQ area. To just to eat meat? Ingat aku tadak kerja lain ka?

Firstly I would drive my sorry ass back to Penang. Once there, to eat badly burned meat either from animal fat or unwanted parts of poultry or cows. After a lousy meal, drive my sorry ass back to KL again. Gee.... Thats sounds so productive and fun.

If there were only some kind of incentive or motivational event or agenda that can drive my inner self to be willing to actually take the time to drive to and back Penang.... then it'll be fun. Since there wasn't, I'll better spend my time watching Edisi Siasat.