Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Monday, August 16, 2004

Bloody Minister

Had to go to JW Marriot today to receive a certificate for a course I joined a few months ago. The program was suppose to begin at 2 and ends at 4. But did it begin at 2? Noooooooo.

All because the guest of honor, Dato XXX, Minister of XXX could not make it at 2. I predicted that the damn thing would start late, so I happily went to the Bukit Bintang to get a couple of Monorail tickets, got myself a hotdog at 1905, check out the CDs at Sungai Wang. Came back at 3 and the damn fool haven’t reach yet. WTF? Came only at about 3:10.

The damn thing later ended at 4. WTF? Where’s my cert? I was later told by the organizer that they cancelled that part of the agenda because the minister was rushing for something else.

WTF? What a waste of my time. If I knew this would happen, I would be at Midvalley watching Spider-man 2 again.