Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Corporate Sponsorship

I just added a few things to my layout. Firstly, I’m getting corporate sponsorship. That’s right, I’m getting “paid” for my blog. On the left hand side, below the side bar is a sponsor banner. Just click on the product that you like. It’s for a good course, namely giving me money. My target for September is to get paid about USD 2.50 from this blog. Remember, to give me money, you must click on the banner on the left hand side.

Other than the sponsorship banner, I added a search engine to search through my blog. I got the search engine from the nice guys at Google. Go Google! Some how the search engine gives me some stupid results at times. Weird. Not sure what’s the problem.
Remember to click on my sponsors.