Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Sunday, August 08, 2004

How to SMS

Using mobile phones for communications is being a part of our culture. In countries like Japan, mobile phones users have exceeded the fixed line users. Other Asian countries are also following Japan in the mobile communication trend.

One thing about mobile phones compared to fixed lines is that you have a lot more facilities other that the normal voice communication. The most popular type of facility is the SMS (Short Messaging System).

I am one of the few people on earth who doesn't like to use the SMS language. I like to type the words in full. SMS language? Those that sound like,

"Wht up wit dat?"
"u c me 2 meet be4 skool begin"

Those SMS are still ok in my book, even though at times it kinda makes me wanna take a whole box of panadol and shove it to the senders throat for making me trying to decrypt those words. But those are nothing compare to a friend of mine. Her SMSes are the best. I mean, she should be a programmer for the Enigma Codes or some of those high security military decoding algorithms. The SMS sounds something like this.
SkrgIDktNkSmpiRmhU.KlurCptTkNkTnguLmKtDlmKrtNiPslMls.
CptNtTgglMv.KtSnwKn.MdVllyJhSgt.
More or less like that. That SMS above is in Bahasa Melayu, so don't bother trying to decipher it in English. Even in BM, I'm always trying so hard not to let my head explode from trying to understand the SMS or the least, let my brains drip out from my ear. AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa the pain!!!