Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Monday, October 11, 2004

My Multimedia Project

Recently I was digging through my hard drives to clean up what ever junk I could find. It's one of those, clean ups before you format you HD kind of thinggy.

While digging through, I found one of my "Multimedia Project" which I did for my diploma program back in 1998 (yes, I know that I'm old). So now I want to share with the world my very not so fantastic project.

After looking at it, I don't know how the hell I can actually hand over something so stupid and dumb as that as my assignment. It was truely pathetic. Everything was made in html format with gif and wav files. There were also a couple of avi files used.

Projek Origami
Epilogue Summary (voice only)

WARNING: The damn project itself is about 20 MB big. That's rite. It's one big mutha! So, DO NOT attempt to go to the link if you're on dail-up or using some low tech internet connection. Broadband and above. The second link is just a closing credit for this pathetic piece of crap.