Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Zalia is one super duper hot chick. Who is Zalia (I think this is how you spell her name). It's that model chick that you often see on TV doing some adverts such as that serial called "Fitness" and many many more ads. Not to mention she VJed some video music show. Can't remember what was the name of the program.

Anyways, I was at McD last night at KL Central with a few of my friends for lunch. Then she came as sat 2 tables away from us wearing a red shirt with black pants. Bloody hot chick man. Too bad she's married. Rumours has it she's Nawawi's 3rd wife. Must be true. The dude has tons of $$$$$$$. If he feels bored with Zalia today, he'll go over to Tiara the next night. It's good to be a former Menteri Pertanian. You get to get married to the hottest chick in Malaysia. Anyone wanna elect me for as the Agriculture Minister? Come one people. Don't do it for me. Do it for my future hot looking wifes.

Saw she was wearing a Hilton Hotel employee passcard. I don't think she would work there as a lowly paid mediocre employee. Probably some high ranking executive. Director maybe? Wouldn't say it's imposible. Tok Mat's wife owns the PJ Hilton. AAahhhhhhhhhhhh........... The life of a politician (or ex-politician)'s wife. Any chick politician out there who wanna marry me?