Google
  Web hozair.blogspot.com   

Sunday, December 10, 2006

It’s now 12:30 am on a quiet Sunday morning. Everyone I know are either drinking and partying the whole night or spending their time at home with their love ones. I on the other hand have to be at work, sit my ass on this crappy, smelly chair while waiting for people to call me to do shit. I’m sleepy as hell cause the night before, I had to come to work also and I worked from 1 am till 9am. Hardly had any sleep yesterday also, cause my phone kept ringing while I was trying to sleep. Problems at the office, problems with customers… man… my life is full of problems since the beginning of time. :P

I can’t wait to get home and take a nice, comforting shower before I hit the sack. Man… tonight’s sleep is gonna be one of the best sleep I’ve had in months. Once you don’t get something that you need and all of the sudden, you get it, it’s gonna feel like the best that’s happen to you. I need sleep.

I am so bored and sleepy now that I need to write rubbish to kill time before those asses contact me. Grrr… Please ohh… God… let’s get this day done as soon as possible.

Mengantuk giler…. :P